Monday, March 28, 2016

Nursery Gallery Wall Take Two

Hey, Friends! I'm so excited to share our updated nursery gallery wall with you! 


You may remember, this is what Little Girlie's gallery wall looked like while we were waiting for her grand arrival. After she was born, we added a picture of the kids to the polka dot frame and her footprints from the hospital to the green plaque. I loved it and it stayed like that for the last two years. 


Recently, though, we have had to switch a few things out. The footprints were fading from the window light, so I took those down. Then, after my Grandma passed away, I brought home a painting I had done for her a couple years ago and decided to add that to Little Girlie's gallery wall. Here's how it's looking now!


See where my popsicle stick mosaic mirror landed? I just love it! Who knew I could love popsicle sticks so much?! See the full tutorial here


I'm still head over heels for this print from Katie Daisy and the letter C that I ordered from a friend for Little Girlie's room, so those two things stayed put. 


I fell hard for Bre from Average but Inspired's peg doll family, so just had to make one for our family! You have to check out Bre's and her tutorial over on her blog! My little peg family fit perfectly on the green plaque and brings a giant smile to my face whenever I see it! 


Here's where the painting I did for my Grandma's 93rd birthday landed. I painted this for her a few months after she broke her hip and moved into a nursing home. I wanted something bright and cheery for her room. I was inspired by a gorgeous painting at World Market. It's such a happy/sad feeling to see it in here. It can be a painful reminder that Grandma is gone, but it also makes me smile that Little Girlie has this link to Grandma in her room. 



I'm loving the changes! Amazing how just a couple changes brought a whole new life to the wall!



Wall Color: Panache Pink by Sherwin Williams
See Board and Batten Makeover here!
Catch up on all of the nursery posts here!


2 comments:

  1. What a sweet gallery wall in a beautiful color combination! Featured you at Be Inspired this morning. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet gallery wall. I love how colorful and interesting it is. The print is beautiful. Thanks for sharing at THe Creative Circle.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...