Wednesday, January 6, 2016

No Spend January

Hey, Friends! Are you all getting back into the swing of things now that the holidays are over? We have been sick, so getting back into our normal routines has been slow going! But, at least we have gotten all the Christmas decorations packed up and put away. I was really sad to take them down, but I do love how open and airy the house feels without a giant tree and extra decor around.


I don't know about you, but after all the extra spending over the holidays in gifts and groceries, we are ready for our debit cards to cool off! We decided to make January a no spend month, meaning that we only purchase essentials like groceries and household supplies. No buying project supplies or anything for around the house.

I thought it'd be a great time to catch up on some lingering projects that have been on my to do list that I already have the supplies needed to complete. Here's what is on the agenda. We'll see how many we can cross off during our no spend month!

-Coat hooks for Jeremy's office
-Boot tray for Jeremy's office
-Hang artwork in office
-Raise curtain rods in master bedroom and finally reveal them to you!
-Hang artwork in master bedroom

Do you sense a theme? Looks like the office and master bedroom will be getting some loving this month! Have I even shown the office on the blog yet?! Three and a half years of blogging and I don't think the office has appeared on here once! Whoops! We'll fix that really soon. ;)

Hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week!

2 comments:

  1. You are something else kiddo:):)...
    I can't wait to see!!!!...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are something else Sam:):)...
    I can't wait to see the pics!!!...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...