Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Fall Front Porch Tour


I wanted to say a huge thank you to Huffinton Post for featuring my textured jute pumpkin and a big thanks to Hometalk for making that happen! But even more than the features, I'm super thankful for all of YOU who follow along and leave the sweetest and most encouraging comments! I'm sending you all giant internet hugs! 

Hey, Friends! Hope you all are having a great beginning of the week! Our little family has been sick, so we've been laying low. We have been slowly plugging away on our bathroom remodel for the One Room Challenge, though! I'll update you on that on Thursday! I also finished a fun addition to the playroom and have been taking pictures for the big playroom reveal! I've been blogging 3 years and this will be my first official reveal! Let's just say, we like rooms to evolve over time. ;)

I wanted to share our fall front porch with you today! It's one of my favorites so far!
We've been having a late fall here in NC, so the trees are just starting to change. It's weird to see the tree so green next to the pumpkins! Ha! 
Our beloved chair cushions (see them here) had seen better days and needed to be replaced. I whipped up these lumbar pillows with my no-sew method for super cheap! I found the cushions at Bed Bath and Beyond for $6 a piece! Crazy great price and I was able to use a coupon and get them down even lower! 
My cute no-sew pumpkin pillow is living on the swing. I'm still looking for an affordable cushion for the swing. We'll find one eventually!
Here's a close up of the pillow. See the tutorial no how to make it here! Sadly, that yellow mum kicked the bucket. Why are mums so hard to keep alive?!
I reused the wreath from the last couple years and am still enjoying it! 
I originally bought yellow mums, but they died, so I replaced them with these red ones. Crossing my fingers that these make it longer! ;)

Chat with you soon!

9 comments:

  1. I love your house! All the charm and details are stunning! Thanks for sharing!

    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your porch! The pumpkin pillow is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love that front door color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julie! It definitely makes decorating for fall easy! ;)

      Delete
  4. Simple and beautiful! I'm not good at keeping the mums alive either!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...