Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Jessica's Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins


Happy First Day of Fall, Everyone! In the spirit of the day, I thought I'd share my favorite fall treat with you all!


In our previous house, we were super blessed to have amazing neighbors turned friends living just two doors down from us! One of my fondest memories of that home is all the walks around the neighborhood that Jessica and I did, pushing our babies in their strollers and chatting. I'm so thankful for the friendship made in our old neighborhood!

One fall, Jessica shared some pumpkin muffins with us and I've been hooked ever since! There's a million pumpkin recipes out there, but I come back to this one every year. It's easy, only dirties one bowl for prep, and the muffins turn out moist and flavorful every time! Bonus points-- it makes a ton, so there's always enough to share!

Jessica graciously said I could share the recipe with you all! Hope you enjoy them as much as we do! Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. You know what goes well with pumpkin? Everything! I can only imagine how yummy these muffins must be! I am pinning this for the future:). Thanks so much for sharing your project at The Creative Circle link party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I love the combination of baked pumpkin goodies with chocolate chips! Thanks for linking up at the #HomeMattersParty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm these look yummy {www.jamjargill.com} - Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...