Monday, June 15, 2015

Hang it Proud

Popping in to show you a quick little project I completed last week in the playroom! If you're keeping track, I only have one more project left from my playroom plans list to complete, then I'm calling it done. Except, I just added another project to the list... Ha! Tell me I'm not the only one that does that?!

Anyway, I've had my eye on some art display frames at Target for literally two years. At $15 a piece, they were just enough money to discourage me from purchasing them. But, after two years of contemplating, I finally bought them! Just in the nick of time, too, considering they are discontinuing the white frames and moving to black frames. I couldn't find them online, but they are still in stores near me.
Want to see what's so cool about them that I finally just had to get them? They open up so you can easily switch out the artwork! Perfection for mom of a little one who loves to color and gets multiple new masterpieces a day! And, they are matted for a 9x12 piece of paper, which is the size of a standard piece of construction paper. Woot!
My only complaint is that the "glass" is actually plexiglass. I would have preferred glass. But, because they are plexiglass, they are extremely lightweight, allowing me to hang them with Command Strips. I was super thankful for that, because hanging pictures in a row is hard to get just right. The Command Strips allowed me to move them around a bit! #silverlining
Hope you all are having a great Monday!


Linking up with Savvy Southern Style and many other awesome bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...