Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Inspirational Gallery Walls

While I'm busy putting the finishing touches on our hall gallery wall, I wanted to show you a few of my favorite gallery walls around blogland right now. Enjoy! Note: Please pin from original sources.
I had been toying with the idea of a gallery wall in the hallway for months and this picture sealed the deal for me. I love the floor to ceiling frames! 

I love the incorporation of wood tones in this gallery!

The keys, plant, chalkboard, and letter are all such fun additions to this gallery!

I'm a sucker for a curvy frame and incorporated them into my gallery wall, too. 

Perfection! 

I love the entire look and colors and especially love that oval mirror!

I'm loving the patterned and striped frames! 

I came this close to getting a galvanized letter for our wall. Love it!

I'll be back with our completed hall gallery next! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...