Wednesday, January 21, 2015

My New Favorite Cookies

I have a HUGE sweet tooth. I've been eating all things peppermint since Christmas to satisfy my sweet tooth, but was looking to switch it up recently. Jeremy loves and usually requests my traditional chocolate chip cookies, but when I went to bake this weekend, he suggested I do a chocolate based chocolate chip cookie. Ya know, just for fun. ;)
I found this recipe on Pioneer Woman and had to give it a try. With 2 1/2 sticks of butter and 3 1/2 cups of chocolate chips, how could you go wrong?! Trust me, they did not disappoint! They are rich and decadent and absolutely perfect fresh out of the oven. 
I made the recipe as directed, except I used 1 cup white chocolate chips and 2 1/2 cups of milk chocolate chips since that's what I had on hand and I prefer milk chocolate over semi-sweet. I used Ghirardelli chips and they are amazing! I baked mine on my stoneware and my Air Bake pans because I love how soft they turn out on those pans, so mine took about 13 minutes to bake instead of the suggested 9-11 minutes.

The cookies are soft and chewy and are so rich and chocolaty! Hope you enjoy these as much as we did!

Click HERE for the recipe for Pioneer Woman's Chocolate Chocolate White Chocolate Chip Cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...