Sunday, October 12, 2014

So Fresh and So Clean Clean

I know, I know, I'm behind on blogging the 31 Days Challenge. I've actually been keeping up with the projects, I just haven't blogged them yet. We've been really busy the last couple days and I'm super tired. Keepin' it real. :)

To catch you up... for Day Nine, I deep cleaned the fireplace. Thrilling, I know, but necessary. I scrubbed down the brick, mouldings, and grate. I didn't do the glass because the gas service man did that recently when working on our fireplace. I didn't take a picture of cleaning the fireplace, because it looks the same, just less dusty. Here's my favorite picture of the fireplace, though. I can't wait to decorate for Christmas again!
For Day Ten, I shopped online for artwork for the kids bathroom and for our soon-to-be gallery wall. I found a couple ideas for the bathroom and this artwork that I love for one of the frames on the gallery wall. It's by Katy Girl Designs and I really like several of her pieces.
I'll be back with Days Eleven and Twelve!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I love the way you decorated for Christmas!! Homey & comforting, but definitely "fresh & clean"! I may need to pin this...

    Also, that print from Katy Girl Designs is awesome! Great quote!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...