Wednesday, October 1, 2014

31 Days to the Finish Line

Have you heard of The Nester's 31 Day Challenge? It's a blogging challenge to write about the same topic for the 31 days in October. I've been reading other blogger's 31 Days posts for the past couple years, but have never joined the fun. This year, I'm diving in!
I tend to have decorating ADD. I will start a project, get close to finishing, then get distracted by something else and never quite complete the project. I thought for the 31 Days Challenge, I'd spend the month of October finishing the incomplete projects around my house! I'm really excited for some motivation (and accountability!) to finally get the projects done already! Geesh!

Follow along with me as I tackle all kinds of projects from decorating, organizing, crafting, creating, and cleaning! I will add each day's link to this page for easy access to all of my 31 Day Challenge posts. You can stay updated by liking Little Bits of Home on Facebook, subscribing to email updates, or following me on your blog reader. Sign up in the sidebar on the right! I can't wait to finally cross some things off of my to do list and get to share all the projects I've been working on with you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...