Monday, July 8, 2013

Lately

I feel like such a blogger slacker these days! It's definitely not because of a lack of projects, though...they're just not finished yet. Here's a snapshot of what we've been working on. Most of it has been woodworking, so when I say "we" I really mean Hubby. I sit in a chair next to him sipping ice water and chatting his ear off and lend an occasional hand. He loves it. No, seriously, every time I just sit and watch him and chat with him, he comments on how much he loves it when I keep him company. Try it, ladies! Of course, I'm sure it doesn't hurt that when he has power tools in his hand, I can't resist calling him a hottie about a million times. But, back to the projects... ;)

First up, we're building some bed rails for our little guy. More on that later. But, can I just say my hubby is doing an amazing job on them?
Project two is painting the guest room/office. It's a hot mess in there right now! But, it's all edged and ready for rolling. No pictures of that one yet. Sorry.

Last project on our list is finishing Little One's closet shelves. I'm happy to report that the shelves are built! Now we just need to paint them and organize everything.
Hopefully I'll have some finished projects to report soon! Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...