Friday, May 3, 2013

Digging It #3

Some Friday randomness for you! Things I'm loving lately!

My friend Heather recently started an Etsy shop called What is Perfect. I am in love with these yarn wrapped letters! Tell me this is not just the cutest thing?! That little raccoon kills me!


Lately Hubby and I have been ADDICTED to this game! Hubby is a strategy gaming guy and I'm an I-don't-want-to-think-too-hard gamer. Dominion is a perfect blend for us! Actually just played it with friends tonight! So fun!

I LOVE the work of Lindsay Hopkins! Her Etsy shop is called Pen and Paint and everything is so colorful with crisp, clean lines! I've ordered two things from her and love them both! She really goes the extra mile as a shop owner..fast shipping, adorable packaging, coupon for next purchase, etc. Love! This was the first piece I bought and I absolutely love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...